I served In Rochester and Buffalo New York helping others come unto Jesus Christ. I was there for 18 months. It changed my life. I came to know how much God loves all of us, and how he answers our prayers.
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
He Is Risen
“At the last moment, He could have turned back. But He did not. He passed beneath all things that He might save all things. In doing so, He gave us life beyond this mortal existence. He reclaimed us from the Fall of Adam."Once we understand the fall of Adam, we will then understand the need for a Savior. (President Thomas S. Monson)
Although we will never understand what Jesus Christ had to go through, I will forever be grateful that he filled that need, and is our mediator with the Father. It isn't until we've lost someone that we can really appreciate Jesus sacrifice to know that will we see them again. "In certain situations, as in great suffering and illness, death comes as an angel of mercy. But for the most part, we think of it as the enemy of human happiness."
“My beloved brothers and sisters, in our hour of deepest sorrow, we can receive profound peace from the words of the angel that first Easter morning: ‘He is not here: for he is risen.'" (Thomas S. Monson). It isn't until we have felt the darkness of the world that we can appreciate the rejuvenating light that comes from the Savior.
I'm forever grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I know that the greatest act of love was for us, because we all need Him to live again and return to our Father in Heaven. He is risen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment